Apprentice Digital Marketing Executive
Dove Computer Solutions
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be an influential member of the team through ensuring that ‘brand awareness’ is a top priority and making sure that your target audience is engaged at all times.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Increase Dove Computer Solutions online activity through- SEO management, increasing Dove Computer Solutions position on searches through google
- Uses various marketing processes such as; blogging, web content writing and posts on social media platforms (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Send email marketing campaigns via lead forensics to increase brand awareness for the business
- Use paperclick and google analytics to track the hits on the company’s website, to increase client prospect lists
- Use a variety of video editing platforms such as; Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Data Manage clients prospect lists, to ensure they are account managed accordingly, to up-sell where possible
- Speak to client’s face-face and over the phone making sure any queries are dealt with in an appropriate manner
For the ideal candidate the opportunity to progress onto a level 4 apprenticeship or secure a full-time position will be available.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly – any attempt of this may invalidate a candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed. Likewise, if we have not found the right candidate, the closing date may be extended.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application (please note this isn’t a necessity to this role, unless stated otherwise throughout).
- Computer literate; with an understanding of various Microsoft software packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Basic understanding of video editing tools- adobe photoshop, illustrator
- Basic understanding of writing web content/blogging
- Good understanding of social media platforms; Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Confident and well presented
- Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years
Combined with the knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme will provide an understanding of the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the-job experience.
The apprenticeship will include:
- BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
- Additional qualifications and certifications available from HubSpot, Codecademy and Moz.
- You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
- You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.