This apprenticeship degree course will start in September 2021 however, we would ideally like you to start work by June.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to further develop our digital and content marketing strategy
- Supporting the company’s social media presence and content (e.g., LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Creation of digital marketing assets
- Maintaining the company website via WordPress
- Contributing to our brand building and business winning efforts to secure a pipeline of business for our future
Potential for a permanent position within the company for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week),
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal skills, and a creative mind. They must also:
- Have good time management skills
- Be computer literate and have experience in using Office 365
- Have three years’ work experience, with at least 2 years working in digital marketing
- Experience of WordPress and Canva
- Experience in managing social media accounts, specifically LinkedIn
- You have a desire to learn and are open to trying new ideas
- Have a passion for digital marketing
- You are confident and professional
- Have a self-motivated personality
- You are creative and hardworking, with a passion to make your own mark
- You are effective working on your own and comfortable with the accountability that comes from being part of a small team
- Be proactive
- You are confident in having a voice as part of a small team
- If you are under 24, you’re expected to have at least 200 points at A-level or NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) and maths and English GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above
- If over 24 years and you have relevant work experience, but no traditional qualifications after GCSE (or equivalent) or if you have other professional qualifications (e.g. ILM, CMI), we still encourage you to apply, as all applications are considered on an individual basis
As a professional apprentice, you'll achieve a university qualification at degree, alongside real work experience. You’ll be paid throughout and there are no tuition fees, as these are met by your employer and the Government.
When the apprentice starts with Blackmore Four, they will receive a thorough induction to the company and an introduction to work and expectations. The Degree will start in September 2021.
You will undertake a BSc (Hons) Degree Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing with our training partner Anglia Ruskin University.
The degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which offers additional membership benefits beyond graduation.
The course is delivered part-time over four years.
It is blended learning - online study combined with real work-place learning and five one-day workshops per year.
Our BSc Digital Marketer course includes a range of core modules related to the development of marketing knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Understanding Work-based Learning and Your Sector
- Principles of marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and Campaign Planning
- Introduction to Organisations and Management
- Understanding Consumers and the Customer Journey
- Data and Analytics for the Digital Marketer
- B2B Marketing
- International Marketing
- Developing Content for Campaigns
- Project Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Creating Impact through compelling and Visual Content
- Retailer and Shopper Marketing
- Financial and Professional Services Marketing
- International Intercultural Management
- Campaign Showcase (incorporates End Point Assessment)