Your day to day role will be to design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of social media and marketing platforms. You will have the support of the graphic designers who can assist with and teach you illustrator and photoshop. In addition, assisting in the performance of client websites and customer outreach.
- Creating Social Media Campaigns
- Planning monthly campaigns for clients
- Designing imagery and descriptions
- Using scheduling software
- Website management
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Monitor web analytics and produce reports
- Create E-marketing Campaigns
- Develop targeted e-marketing based on target market research
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- High level of competency in English grammar and spelling
- Creative writing ability
- IT literate (user or word and excel to document work)
- Adaptable – operate in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Keen and willing to learn
- English GCSE Grade 5 or higher essential
Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.