Working within the 4 staff marketing Team, the apprentice will be involved in all aspects of our on-line and retail marketing activities.
- Working to marketing Briefs and Plans
- Preparation of reports across the marketing initiatives
- Carrying out regular campaign optimisation
- Being actively involved in SEO efforts
- Loading on-line adverts across various platforms
- Keeping abreast of the latest technology and working practices
- Monitoring competition activity
- Driving growth across key networking channels i.e
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- IT literate
- Good understanding of Social Media platforms
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well in a team and using own initiative
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required
Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.