Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant - Advanced (Level 3)
W Hallam Castings Ltd
Sheffield College, the
Digital marketing activity includes:
Lead generation (content and ads) on, LinkedIn, Facebook, possibly Instagram and YouTube
- Email marketing
- CRM and Sage customer record updating
- Website updating
- Supplier portal updating
- Graphic design
- Video marketing/development
- Outgoing telephone calls, if required
Specific attributes required for this role are: A keen interest in digital marketing principles, online IT systems and software, and modern communication facilities. The candidate should also be capable of working independently on tasks set by company senior managers often involving interaction with senior staff in large customer organisations.
On qualification the salary will increase with experience and accredited skill. The post holder would attend Hallam's Senior Management Team meetings with the marketing portfolio assigned exclusively to them ensuring sustained employment with further in-house and industry standard training.
Candidates will importantly ensure they can travel between various destinations essential to the job role: W. Hallam Castings Limited, Coulman Road Industrial Estate, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8 5JU Shelton Associates, 168 Baslow Road, Sheffield S17 4DR Sheffield College, City Campus, Granville Road, Sheffield S2 2RL.
The successful apprentice will have the very best of onsite training by working with our leading UK Marketing Consultants as part of the working week in Sheffield and completing the week within our Doncaster office on the main site just off the M18.
- Information Technology
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Social media skills
- Team building skills
- Literacy skills
- Organisational skills
- Punctual and can work to deadlines with attention to detail
- Spelling, grammar
- Good communicator, can hold conversation in person and over the telephone
- Excellent and proficient within English
- High level of confidence
- Can adapt, improvise and overcome
- Professional outlook with ambition to succeed
- GCSE Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent English Language and maths (desirable)
- IT qualification
- Apprentice Standard Digital Marketer Level 3 Includes CIM Level 3
- Award in Digital Fundamentals plus End Point Assessment 1 day college attendance per week in term time at City Campus
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.