Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant - Advanced (Level 3)
Deluxe Diamond Products Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working within a small team, duties will include:
- Responsibility for some of the digital marketing aspects of the business
- Updating Facebook and company websites
- Building digital platforms
- Selling consumable goods to the building industry
- Taking payments over the telephone
- Sending emails and invoices
- Packing boxes and putting labels on as required
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a good understanding of social media
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
No formal qualifications required.
Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.