Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant - Advanced (Level 3)
The North Lancs. Training Group
- Managing platforms for online market places such as amazon, ebay and company website
- Creating and scheduling social posts
- Picking up emails/responding
- Listing products on-line
- Adjusting prices where necessary on on-line channels
- Processing orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone and via emails
- Contacting customers regarding orders
To continue onto full time employment.
- Good IT skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.