On a daily basis you will be collaborating with our digital marketing manager on a range of digital campaigns. Overt Software is looking for an apprentice who has both a creative and analytical mind set. Additionally with time, we hope you’ll eventually feel confident enough to put forward your own ideas about marketing campaigns as well as internal company process’.
As an apprentice digital marketer your regular duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with B2B Marketing Campaigns and Strategies
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Management
- Website SEO
- Hashtag and Keyword Research
- Campaign analytics and creating analytical reports
- Competitor Analysis
- Sales Pipelines
- Written, graphics and video content creation
- CRM maintenance
At Overt Software you will be a part of a friendly and supportive team who will do their best to help you reach your potential.
Opportunity to earn a qualification while gaining invaluable hands-on digital marketing experience. Once you have completed your Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship Overt Software would offer you support to continue learning with higher apprenticeships/training. You will also have the chance at becoming a full-time employee at Overt Software Solutions; 97% of our apprentices become full-time employees after their course. Our company is continuously growing and opportunities for internal career progression are regularly available.
Due to where our office is located, having a mode of transport is essential. Working hours, Monday - Thursday, 9.00am - 5.00pm. Friday is paid off the job training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Be comfortable learning or be already fluent with technical products and services such as MFA/2FA, Moodle/VLEs, Idps, SPs and servers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office365 suite.
- Brilliant communications skills; orally and written.
- An interest in analysing marketing campaigns through data, analytics and reports - experience with handling intricate details is preferable but not required.
- Digitally creative - experience with design tools similar to Photoshop or Canva would be great but it isn’t a necessity.
- Confident with using Social Media.
- An awareness of Hashtags and Keywords.
- Friendly and approachable nature.
- Drive and open-mindedness to learning.
- Maturity to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Great at self- time management.
Minimum of 4 X GCSEs grades 9-4 (A-C) including English and Maths.
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
The successful candidate will undertake a fifteen-month nationally recognised qualification through TDM.
This is a work-based learning programme which will require a commitment to block weeks in a virtual training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with one full day a week off the job training (provided by Overt Software) and monthly coaching sessions.
You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will.
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body.
This is a Level 3 qualification.
Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML