Here are some of the highlights of joining us:
- #WednesdayWisdom - we down tools for a few hours to do some group learning.
- Career Path - We want you to stick around, so we invest in in-depth PDPs.
- Brand new iMacs (you even get to choose your own colour)
- Embrace our brands - copious amounts of beer, soft drinks from other brands we work with for you to enjoy in the office time or at home.
- We get invited to the coolest parties - well, we organise the coolest parties. Think London Fashion Week, new restaurant launches. The guestlist has your name on it!
- Oh! And we adopt a baby turtle for every team member. (We should have led with that perk, right?)
We’re people people, and we want you to love what you do. Overall though, we value kindness in the people we work with. So, if you’ve got PASSION and KINDNESS by the bucketload and want to embrace agency life in every way shape and form, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Apprentice Digital Marketer your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contributing written content to marketing materials, such as brochures or webpages
- Talking to customers on social media, responding to queries or complaints
- Reporting on the marketing activities of competitors, such as their social media posts or blog articles
- Investigate and report on online tools and applications, such as comparing email marketing (Mailchimp, Active Campaign) or alternative social media management tools (Hootsuite, Edgar)
- Use Digital Marketing tools such as Google Analytics, website builder's analytics, Social media analytics and Hootsuite to review, monitor and analyse online activity
- Responding to customer inquiries on social media, email or website making sure you use a 'company voice'
- Resolve customer issues when contacted through social media, such as questions about fostering. You will be taught this screening process.
- Pass issues onto your manager when required, following a company process or policy.
- Support with building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms including social media and email marketing campaigns
- Measures and evaluates the success of digital marketing activities
- Use analytical dashboards to monitor web-page performance and identify ways to improve user experience and return on investment
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing tends and tools to support the company and/or their clients
- Be professional and use a 'company voice' when communicating with customers, both publicly on social media and in direct emails
Opportunity for full time permanent role on completion of the apprenticeship and/or progression onto the degree apprenticeship.
Can you get to the employers' location? This is an office-based role.
Salary between £4.30 - £5.50 depending on level of experience.
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic Individual – Someone who can think outside the box
- Can do attitude- An individual who is confident to put forward new ideas
- Loyal – Someone who wants to stay for the long run
- Creatively driven. Whilst we aren’t looking for the next Banksy. A dash of creativity would be fab
- Talented wordsmith. We write approximately 3000 words per day in our line of work. So being able to string them together in a coherent manner is preferred
- First in the know with the news. We live and breathe the news. So you should too
- Able to think outside the box. When it comes to ideas, we welcome the weird and the wonderful
- Great with people - of any sorts
Minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
The successful candidate will undertake a fifteen-month nationally recognised qualification through TDM
This is a work-based learning programme which will require a commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions
You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for your location
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body
This is a Level 3 qualification
Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML