Red Kite are a family run business who are in the process of growing and are looking for new talent that can shape and grow with the business.
As an apprentice Digital Marketer your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contributing written content to marketing materials, such as brochures or webpages
- Talking to customers on social media, responding to queries or complaints
- Reporting on the marketing activities of competitors, such as their social media posts or blog articles
- Investigating and reporting on online tools and applications, such as comparing email marketing (Mailchimp, Active Campaign) or alternative social media management tools (Hootsuite, Edgar)
- Using Digital Marketing tools such as Google Analytics, website builder's analytics, Social media analytics, and Hootsuite to review, monitor and analyse online activity
- Responding to customer inquiries on social media, email or website making sure you use a 'company voice'
- Resolving customer issues when contacted through social media, such as questions about fostering. You will be taught this screening process.
- Passing issues onto your manager when required, following a company process or policy.
- Supporting with building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms including social media and email marketing campaigns
- Measuring and evaluating the success of digital marketing activities
- Using analytical dashboards to monitor web-page performance and identify ways to improve user experience and return on investment
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and tools to support the company and their clients
Be professional and use a 'company voice' when communicating with customers, both publicly on social media and in direct emails.
Opportunity for a full-time permanent role on completion of the apprenticeship.
This is an office-based role. Can you get to the employer's location?
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and over the telephone
- Ability to understand or want to learn to understand how organisations work and how you contribute to them
- Dynamic Individual – someone who can think outside the box
- Can-do attitude – an individual who is confident to put forward new ideas
- Can work well as part of a team
- A problem solver
Minimum of 4 X GCSEs or equivalent grades 9-4 (A*-C) including English and maths.
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
The successful candidate will undertake a fifteen-month nationally recognised qualification through TDM.
This is a work-based learning programme that will require a commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions.
You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for you.
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of the programme will be assessed via an external assessment body.
This is a Level 3 qualification.
Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML