You will be working alongside the Sales and Marketing Director together with an external marketing consultant who will mentor you and develop your skills.
Exact responsibilities will depend on experience but will have exposure to all elements of marketing including:
- Social Media
- SEO (out-sourced)
- Reporting and recommending changes to websites Graphic design
- Copy writing
- Video creation
You will also be expected to take part and contribute actively in marketing strategy and planning meetings.
Potential opportunity to progress to a degree apprenticeship for the right person.
** Please note - offices in close proximity to the train station** If travelling by train, Old Hill train station is adjacent to IT Advance Group’s offices so in very easy access.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Creative Flair
- Strong IT skills
- Proven knowledge/experience of digital marketing activities
- An organised, accurate and methodical approach
- Able to use own initiative to come up with new ideas
- Able to work as part of a team
- This Apprenticeship will suit somebody with a mature and confident outlook, able to generate ideas and communicate them, and champion them
- Someone with a good work ethic and a self-starter - they look for people who will proactively identify what needs to be done and get on and do it, and be able to support their decisions with logic
- They also support mistakes as part of the learning process and so we want someone who is not scared to try things
Minimum of 4 X GCSEs grades 9-4 (A-C) including English and Maths.
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
The successful candidate will undertake an fifteen-month nationally recognised qualification through TDM.
This is a work-based learning programme which will require commitment to block weeks in a virtual training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions.
You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for your location.
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body.
This is a Level 3 qualification.
Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML