Ink and Toner Recycling Ltd is one of Europe’s leading companies specialising in the management and recycling of used printer cartridges. We specialise in simple printer cartridge recycling solutions for businesses and organisations across the UK, ensuring that used printer cartridges are managed in the most environmentally responsible way. We have an opportunity for a vibrant candidate to take control and manage all our social platforms, website, blogs.
Your role will include but not limited to;
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to all platforms of social media and webpages.
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend, and performance based on the insights and generating reports and presentations from this information.
Future ProspectsA full time role for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Reality Check• Great Team • Good working Environment/Atmosphere • Largest in Europe in our field • 28 days annual holiday (including bank holidays). • Entitlement to join company pension scheme upon successful completion of probationary period. • Company shut down over Christmas • Free onsite parking
- Good Communicator
- Attention to detail
- PC Skills
- Self Motivated
- Solution Focused
5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!