Whether it be a new website to sell your products and services or simply to showcase your business, a genuine SEO strategy that will help elevate your business to the top of Google’s search results, a fantastic video advert or simply some eye-catching content for social media… we can do it all!!!
Sherbet Donkey Media are looking for someone to support our fast-growing digital agency in all marketing activities. They need someone who is independent, creative and hungry to learn about digital marketing, with a keen interest and big focus throughout the apprenticeship on SEO.
Your duties will include:
- Editing/creating bespoke promotions for customers
- Updating promotional materials and catalogues
- Updating social media
- Planning email/social media promotional campaigns
- Updating company websites
- Liaising with sales team members and customers
- Editing/creating product labels
- Maintaining pricelists
- Digital photo manipulation
- Spreadsheet work
- Market research
- Idea generation
- Managing and updating SEO elements for the website – Generating content
- Reporting back on analytics from social media, email and website activities
- Completing apprenticeship in Digital Marketer Level 3
Attention to detail and organisational skills are of vital importance to effective fulfilment of this role. Full training will be provided, although knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator would be a bonus.
Future ProspectsFuture prospects for a keen and hard working individual will be to continue onto a Level 4 apprenticeship with ourselves, ongoing learning and a long term career here at Sherbet Donkey.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard