Roles and responsibilities (Will include but not be limited to):
- Managing social media posts
- Gain an understanding of how to encourage engagement through social media marketing
- Email campaigns
- Image editing
- Creating content
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles of effective SEO strategies
The opportunity to secure a full-time position once the apprenticeship has concluded.
Possible further Apprenticeship Training at a higher level.
Can you get to the office location?
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Though full training and support will be provided by Wolf Interactive, we require candidates to have basic understand and knowledge on the use of the following:
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have a creative outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Keen interest in videography / photography - would be beneficial
- Any knowledge of analytical tools - would be beneficial
- Willing to learn
- Confident, professional, and trustworthy
Minimum of 4 X GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths (or the equivalent).
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
The successful candidate will undertake a fifteen-month nationally recognised qualification through TDM
This is a work-based learning programme which will require a commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions
You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for your location
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body
This is a Level 3 qualification
Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML