Assisting in the digital marketing activities for our retained online marketing portfolio of clients as well as working with our account managers on our web build projects. Activities will include:
- PPC management Skills – ideally Google certified.
- Social Media
- Content Population (PPC Landing Pages)
- Assisting in proposals and presentations
- The opportunity to secure a full-time position once the apprenticeship has concluded. - Possible further Apprenticeship Training at a higher level.
We operate a mixture of working from home and working from the office. However, initially, the role would involve working in the office for training purposes.
- You possess a basic understanding of SEO and of PPC
- You are able to demonstrate good use of the English language
- You have some experience of working in the industry
- You have strong finishing skills and a keen eye for detail
- You want to develop your understanding of the processes involved in building a website
- You have a keen interest in social media and blogging
- You are able to work under pressure
- You possess strong interpersonal, communication & timekeeping skills
- You are willing to learn and apply yourself to a broad spectrum of tasks
- You are able to offer proactive and invaluable support in a busy office environment
Minimum of 4 X GCSE’S grade A-C 9-4 including English and maths or equivalent
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
The successful candidate will undertake an fifteen-month nationally recognised qualification through TDM
This is a work-based learning programme which will require commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions
You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for your location
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body
This is a Level 3 qualification
Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML