Apprentice Development Coordinator
Romero Insurance Brokers Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working closely with the broking and sales and marketing team you will administer a portfolio of client Insurance programs handling a range of commercial business.
Duties will include:
- Prospecting - (obtaining new prospects)
- Market Research
- Administration duties for new business accounts
- Preparing new business quotes
- Processing all new business paperwork in accordance with Romero procedures and service standards
- Keeping abreast of market conditions and developments
- Handling and responding to requests quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Produce and issue policy documentation
- Building up detailed knowledge about the company's products
- Treat customers fairly at all times having assessed their specific needs
- Understanding and maintaining a good working knowledge of the rules and compliance procedures of the FCA
- Ensure that you conduct yourself in accordance with FCA rules and guidelines as issued by the company
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Compliance with Romero procedures
- Complaints and Complaint procedure
- Innovation/problem solving
- Quality of Client Files/Computer Records
- Clarity of Paperwork/Completed Paperwork
- Maintenance of Company Service Standards
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.