You will be completing a wide range of duties involved with assisting the dentist in the care of patients.
This will include:
- Chairside assistance
- Passing instruments to the dentist
- Ensuring strict hygiene & cleanliness
- Taking confidential information from patients
- Expected to be trained on reception which will involve booking appointments & welcoming patients at front of house
Subject to a successful apprenticeship you may be applied by the dental practice on a permanent basis.
- Good customer service skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Well presented, friendly & personable with a wide variety of people & have a genuine interest in this role
- Willing to learn & accept instruction & training
- Good attention to detail is essential
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification with college attendance.