You will be completing a wide range of duties involved with assisting the dentist in the care of patients.
This will include:
- Chairside assistance
- Passing instruments to the dentist
- Ensuring strict hygiene & cleanliness
- Taking confidential information from patients
- You will also be expected to be trained on reception which will involve booking appointments & welcoming patients at front of house
- Subject to a successful apprenticeship you may be applied by the dental practice on a permanent basis
- You must have good customer service skills, good timekeeping & attention to detail is essential
- You must be well presented, friendly & personable with a wide variety of people & have a genuine interest in this role
- You must be willing to learn & accept instruction & training
- Maths & English – pass essential
Level 3 Dental Nursing Standard Apprenticeship. This is a work-based qualification with college attendance.