Apprentice Dental Nurse - Advanced (Level 3)
DERBY ST DENTIST LTD
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to train as an apprentice in a busy dental practice based in Bolton. The apprentice will play an important team role in the day-to-day planning, organisation and smooth running of the practice, ensuring all the practice’s objectives are met.
Role and responsibilities:
Are you presentable and customer focused? Able to deal with a variety of people and learn new skills quickly?
You will be completing a wide range of duties involved with assisting the dentist in the care of patients.
These will include:
- Chairside assistance - passing instruments to the dentist, preparing materials and instruments for treatment, cleaning and sterilising instruments, equipment and surgeries ensuring strict hygiene
- Developing digital radiographs
- Taking confidential information from patients
- Performing administration duties etc.
- You will also be required to perform a receptionist service to patients including booking appointments and processing payments
- You must have excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Friendly and personable with a genuine interest in this type of role
- Keen and hardworking
- The ability to work as a team and have a caring nature
- Good attention to detail
- You must also be flexible and punctual
- You must have GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
- You must have researched the course, have the ability to pass the exams and be committed to completing the qualification with the practice
- The ability to speak Gujarati is essential
- The ability to speak Urdu would be beneficial
- Advanced Level 3 Dental Nursing + Functional Skills if applicable
- College attendance will be on a Wednesday 3.00pm - 6.30pm, term-time only
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.