Apprentice Dental Nurse
Summerstown Dental Centre Ltd
SOUTH THAMES COLLEGE
Duties will include:
- You will assist the dentist in all aspects of patient care
- You will also work on reception welcoming patients
- Booking appointments and giving information
- This job would suit someone who is keen to learn and wants to get involved in every aspect of dental nursing
- As a modern practice, we would give the right person an opportunity to get more involved in the role and take on more responsibilities
Initially the contract will be for 2 years and then will become permanent. The successful candidate should be willing to work flexible hours and on at least 2 Saturdays per month.
Opportunity to do other courses post qualification such as Oral Health Advisor or Radiography.
You will be required to work 2 Saturdays per month.
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Organisational skills
- Hard working and friendly with a good manner with people
- Good verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Common sense
- A proactive attitude
- Minimum grade C/4 in GCSE English and maths or equivalent qualifications
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing Standard
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.