Apprentice Dental Nurse
Navid & Shahzad Tahir
Role and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic and able individual to train as a Dental Nurse. You will be completing a wide range of duties involved with assisting the Dentist in the care of customers.
These will include:
- Chairside assistance – passing instruments to the Dentist
- Updating patient records as instructed by the Dentist
- Setting up and preparing the surgery
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and infection control
- Keeping patient information confidential
- Following all workplace policies and procedures
- You will also be required to perform a Receptionist service to customers, booking appointments and welcoming patients
Subject to a successful Apprenticeship, you will be employed by the Practice.
- You must have good Customer Service
- Timekeeping skills
- Good attention to detail
- Friendly and personable
- A genuine interest in this type of role
- Preferable if you have GCSE grades A-C/4+ in maths and English (or equivalent) but not essential
- Level 3 Dental Nursing plus Functional Skills if applicable
- College attendance every Wednesday 3.00pm – 6.30pm term time only, and Functional Skill if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.