As an IT Support Technician, you’ll be helping to support the build and delivery of new services and technologies into "live" operational environments.
- Supporting our business customers both big and small, your role will be to provide 2nd line delivery, request fulfilment, implementation and investigations for a wide range of solutions, such as data, voice, security and customer applications
- We’ll be counting on you to provide amazing customer support, when the requirements from our customers are more complex than usual
- You’ll work with lots of different teams, inside and outside BT
- You’ll need to have strong communication skills and be able to build relationships with stakeholders and customers quickly, making sure everyone you work with has a great experience
- You’ll also need to be organised, keeping on top of all your different projects and deadlines
This may seem challenging but don’t worry, our team is comprised of Subject Matter Experts who you’ll get to learn from every day and bring you up to speed. By the end of your apprenticeship, you’ll have strong technical skills and be able to help the business make decisions in a really critical role.
Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship.
Are you willing to learn new skills quickly and have an impact on real life solutions?
- Bold decision maker
- Customer champion
- Inspiring communicator
- Solution focused
- Collaborative partner
- Commercial thinker
- Change agent
- You’ll need to achieve five GCSEs at grades 4–9 (GCSE C or above) including English Language and maths, or equivalent qualifications
- Please note all of our apprenticeships are subject to eligibility criteria
As an IT Support Technician, you’ll study for:
- Level 3 apprenticeship, Information Communication Technician
Your apprenticeship scheme will last 24 months and 20% of your working hours will be dedicated to studying.