What will the apprentice be doing?
• Managing freight bookings
• Build and maintain exceptional working relationships with customers & 3rd Party suppliers
• Manage filing systems
• Account Management duties as the role progresses
• Look after the drivers paperwork – ensure it is filed correctly and retrievable when required
• Handle any issues that may arise.
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 3 qualification in Customer Service
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A-C/9-4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/9-4) Essential