Due to continued success, Ebuyer.com are currently looking to expand their team through the addition of a new Data Technician apprentice at their office in Howden.
Working in a team of 11, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be involved in, collecting and collating data, distribute and present reports and collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders. The perfect candidate will be creative and eager to develop themselves in the world of Data.
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Collect and collate data
- Prepare reports according to briefs received from stakeholders
- Distribute and present reports
- Interpret and analyse data from internal and external sources
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to create value from data extracted from internal sources
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Ebuyer.
- There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme
- You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time Marketing position with the business
- Analytical mindset
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in maths and English is required for the role
- Data Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard