Roles and Responsibilities
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Producing and pulling reports
- Manipulating spreadsheets and data
- Dealing with customer problems
- Supporting office colleagues with data issues
- Troubleshooting technical problems
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and HH Driveright.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Onsite parking available
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- A sound understanding of spreadsheets
- Basic IT knowledge and understanding
- Mathematically inclined
- A passion for all things data
Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in mathematics and English is required
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Data Technician Level 3