A typical day
- A day in this role will generally have reporting as its core focus, working across teams to ensure timely entry and accuracy of data.
- You will build and maintain reports and dashboards, primarily in Salesforce, meeting with business users to ensure requirements are met and to provide data insight.
- You will undertake system testing (User Acceptance Testing) where needed and coordinate with technical teams to help with the timely and accurate release of updates.
- Users will contact you with problems, and with your keen attention to detail you will help to troubleshoot.
- You will work with new hires, help with training, and ensure users are set up with the reports they need.
After your Data Technician apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Problem solving
- Can work independently and as a collaborative team member
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Team player able to consistently meet deadlines
- Collaborator who takes pride in sharing knowledge
- Works proactively and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Self-starter with an ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to partner with various teams to deliver their requirements
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- Salesforce experience a bonus
- Understanding of data visualisation techniques
- An eye for detail and obsession for data accuracy
- GCSE English & maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Training on the 12 month Data Technician Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.