We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Data Analyst to join our Trust team. Working with the Trust Data Manager, the role of the Apprentice Data Analyst is to:
- Collect, organise and study data to provide education and business insight
- Working with different services across a range of internal and external systems, you will support the aggregation of multiple data sets to enable the analytical study on that data
- You will produce accessible data insights for a wide range of audiences, up to and including Executive and Trust level, using specialist analytical tools
The successful candidate will be based in the GLF Head Office in Banstead.
Applicants must be willing to commit to the apprenticeship course that will run for 18 months, where you will learn on the job and have 20% dedicated study time. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you will be recognised for entry onto the Register of IT Technicians confirming SFIA level 3 professional competence and those completing the apprenticeship are eligible to apply for registration. This is a Level 4 apprenticeship.
Please refer to the attached Candidate Pack for more information about the role.
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. Our offer includes:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Flexible Working
- Staff Wellbeing
- Career Pathways and Talent Management
- Staff Benefits
- Community and Collaboration
- Valued Worker Scheme
- A creative thinker
- Logical in your approach
- Excellent IT skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to complete an Apprenticeship
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to evolving situations
- Strong work ethic
- Educated to secondary level (GCSE/BTEC, including maths and English)
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
You will be fully supported to create a portfolio of evidence of knowledge, skills and behaviours obtained and be fully prepared for an End Point Assessment.