What will the apprentice be doing?
- Reports directly to the Team Lead Data Migration, to transfer customer data to Mercury
- Learn to analyse, manipulate, and migrate data & documents from various sources using multiple tools
- Learn every aspect of data migrations
- Learn and master Microsoft SQL, SSIS & ADF
- Create or maintain technical documentation
- Use a range of analytical techniques and tools to develop reports and spot trends
- Understand typical models and key performance indicators used in the recruitment sector
- A proven interest and ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- A proven aptitude for math and technology-related tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- SQL experience would be helpful but not essential, as can be learned in role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personal Qualities
Passionate about technology
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and processes
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Curious and keen to develop a career as a Data Analyst
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of the Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship standard, you’ll be registered as a member with the British Computer Society and be on a fast track to an industry recognised qualification and your dedicated industry coach will support you through a blended approach that will include remote, in person, 1-2-1 and group learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities to either continue to be part of the data analyst team or join another area of the business such as our low code development team or consultancy.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 7 GCSE’s (or equivalent) inc. Maths and English (Grade A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)) Essential
A Level or equivalent Preferably business or computer science (Grade A - C) Essential