What will the apprentice be doing?
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Monitor data quality and removing corrupt data
- Predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population
- Using tools and techniques to visualise data
- Liaise with the client and colleagues from other areas of the organisation to establish reporting needs and deliver insightful and accurate information
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders, making recommendations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of the Level 4 Software Tester apprenticeship standard, you’ll be registered as a member with the British Computer Society and be on a fast track to an industry recognised qualification and your dedicated industry coach will support you through a blended approach that will include remote, in person, 1-2-1 and and group learning.
You will be given one day a week to complete your apprenticeship training and one of these days will be face to face in Birmingham.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Perminent employment and further professional development.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's including Maths and English language (Grade A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)) Essential
A Level or equivalent Maths, Science, Computer Science (Grade C or above) Desired