Apprentice Data Analyst - 19243
KEY INTELLIGENCE LTD
You will be managed by a senior member of our team of developers. Turn client management information requirements into accurate, well presented reports and dashboards.
- Modifying and creating Business Objectives Reports
- Understanding and interpreting user Specifications
- Producing data providers
- Understanding and modifying basic SQL scripts
- Carefully testing and accuracy checking data lists and aggregations
- Translating Statutory Guidance into measures
- Communicating with Client
- Careful documentation of all steps of the development process
- Assisting with in house systems developments
- Providing software support to clients and staff as required
You will be given the opportunity to take on a full-time role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
• Effective communications skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage work and meet strict deadlines
• Logical and creative thinking
• Some proven computer aptitude
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
5 GCSE's total, including A*-B/9-5 GCSE grade in maths and English.
Data analyst higher level standarad
As well as on the job learning, the apprentices will also study towards their Level 4 (Higher) Data Analytics Apprenticeship. Covering modules such as Data Analyst Tools and Data Analyst Concepts.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.