The Customer Support Centre (CSC) have a wide varied and interesting role within the Central Operations team. This is where the journey begins for many insurance companies and their customers and is a pivotal area of Copart’s business. The Customer Support Centre is responsible for completing an array of processes and services to our customers from start to finish.
Our services include Vehicle Collection instructions, Processing V5’s, keys and documents, Vehicle Clearances, Private Plate management, Finance marker removal and Affiliate & Repatriations which includes management of vehicles located in the Channel Islands and Europe.
The CSC is at the heart of all communications between insurers, their customers and other departments within Copart, we handle approximately 5500 phone calls a week.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be an integral part of the CSC team, supporting the drive to identifying, promote and deliver continuous improvement, ensuring Operational Excellence. We celebrate success with staff recognition, training & development, ‘Fun Days Out’ and other company benefits.
Duties will include:
- Consistently deliver an excellent Customer Experience to the highest standards for both internal and external customers in line with Service Level Agreements
- Meet all required quality standards to ensure Operational Excellence
- Ensure all data entry and administrative work is carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain and update company systems to ensure queries are progressed and answered in timely manner
- Efficiently handle incoming and outgoing phone calls to ensure delivery of excellent customer service to all of our customers
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively look for ways to improve the CSC service and your own personal performance, sharing any ideas with your Team Leader to the benefit of the wider CSC team; celebrate successes together
- Promote good teamwork and overall team performance by supporting colleagues when required
- Logical approach to processing your workload whilst multi-tasking to ensure efficiency of service
Opportunities to progress into other business areas such as motor engineering, management and leadership roles, finance and accounting, IT, HR, claims settlement and operations.
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to identify customer needs, clarify information, provide suitable solutions
- A true team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry and keyboard skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Have the ability to work under pressure and be adaptable
- Previous experience in a Call Centre based in Customer Services is desirable but not essential
- Basic knowledge of motor vehicles is desirable but not essential
- Self-motivated & keen to learn and develop
- Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional, friendly, positive attitude
No entry requirements for this position.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner.