Apprentice Customer Services Executive - Intermediate (Level 2)
LUXURY HOME FURNITURE LIMITED
The North Lancs. Training Group
We are seeking someone who is interested in all aspects of customer service and who will enjoy the responsibility of working in a role of real variety whilst ensuring our customers’ needs are met. As well as being a focal point for our customer service, you will also drive our sales through great advice and dedication.
Ultimately the successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate strong initiative and have and passion for delivering an unrivalled service!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls and emails from customers, updating them accordingly
- Manage social media enquiries through the day
- Engage with customer queries and maximise sales and revenues through great service
- Follow strict processes of order management etc. to a tee
- Liaise directly with suppliers and couriers to ensure efficient service levels
- Work closely with the warehouse team to ensure a smooth operation
- Drive and collect reviews to increase our brand position
- Manage complaints and customer issues to a positive outcome
- Help drive sales and profit margins on key items through great product knowledge and a love for retail
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Strong administrative skills
- The very best communication skills – with customers and your colleagues
- Above average literacy and writing skills
- Capable and evidence of working on your own and as part of a team
- Willing to work directly and engaging with customers
- Be confident with a friendly manner
- Professional, assertive and strong phone manner
- Good attention to detail
You will need to be a hardworking character who is up for a challenge and who is looking for a long-term career at a fast-moving business. You need to be confident in your abilities and ready to make an impression from day one in this fast-paced start-up environment.
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.