The role involves:
- Account Management phone calls (Weekly offers, new product promotions) to existing client base of approximately 300 customers
- Appointment handling
- Lead Generation through identifying potential new customers
- Telesales & Marketing to prospective customers
- Data gathering
The successful candidate will be trained fully on the existing product range and also learn the processes of product manufacturing to enable them to engage fully with customers on the ice cream manufacturing process ultimately to, in the future, visit prospective clients to demonstrate the products and ice cream making process.
A professional and confident telephone manner is essential with the ability to conduct account management and business development telesales calls of large volumes when sufficiently trained / experienced.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
- Good ICT and computer skills
- Confident communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Honest and reliable
- Great team player but can also work from own initiative
- Driving licence is preferred but not essential
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)