Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner
FOCUS ON TESTING LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Using social media sites
- Answering telephone calls
- Report writing
- Working as part of a team
Potential to continue onto full-time employment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.