- Being the first point of contact for customers wishing to return an item and applying prescribed procedures effectively.
- Answering incoming customer calls, dealing with their queries.
- Answering customer emails.
- Providing customer support.
- Dealing with sales issues and customer complaints, investigating the detail and providing suitable and timely response to all queries.
- Speaking with suppliers, chasing orders.
- Working with manufacturing department to make sure customers’ requirements are met.
- Dealing with returns, faulty or damaged items.
- Contacting Customers relating to returns/faults/damages and obtaining information to speed the process.
- Managing delays.
- Making sure customers’ orders are fulfilled on time and any issues solved promptly.
- Dealing with carriers and transportation.
- Organising proof of deliveries.
- Working closely with warehouse team regarding customers’ orders.
- Attending monthly Group Customer Service meetings.
- Assessing the issue, investigating the detail and providing suitable and timely response to all queries.
- Escalating to Customer Service or Service Improvement Manager when necessary to ensure effective and timely service at all times.
- Progression onto full time employment.
THE CLOSING DATE ISNT A SET DATE, THE COMPANY WILL WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE SO WE DO RECOMMEND GETTING YOUR APPLICATION FORM IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent Communication, both with customers and suppliers, within face to face meetings, and over email and telephone.
- Ability to work as part of a team & independently.
- Managing of own workload to achieve deadlines, working within a fast paced environment.
- Highly IT literate, especially in Excel.
- Previous knowledge of the lighting industry is advantageous however full training will be provided
- Knowledge and use of CRM system, and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to prioritise heavy workload
- Ability and willingness to work hours as required to complete the task.
- Previous experience working in a customer service / sales environment.
- No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service alongside Maths and English functional skills, work based learning.