Apprentice Customer Service Asssitant
South Ribble Tennis & Fitness Centre
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Greet and book in customers to the leisure centre
- Deal with cash transactions and receipts
- Ensure a continuous availability of customer information
- Deal with first line customer enquiries or complaints
- Deal with customers by telephone
- Taking customer booking at reception desk and by telephone
- Deal with membership sales
Potential to move onto further qualifications and job roles.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
Candidates must be confident and approachable as you will be the first point of contact at the leisure centre.
- Dedicated to working towards their NVQ
No formal qualifications required.
- Leisure Operations and Leisure Management Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.