ResponsibilitiesYou will complete the following:
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship + 2 GPhC Accredited Courses delivered by the National Pharmacy Association (NPA) â Medicines Counter Assistant and Accredited Dispensing Assistant Course.
NPA Courses will commence around 8 weeks after you have been enrolled on the Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship. NPA Courses must be completed within the first 12 months of employment at the Pharmacy.
Your Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship will be delivered by Qube Learning who are a National Training Provider. As a student within Qube Learning you will have a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you every 4 â 6 weeks and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session.
Your Apprenticeship Training Programme + NPA Courses should be completed in around 15 months. Functional Skills (Maths and English) may form part of your programme.
- Supporting in the management of a portfolio of clients throughout onboarding and aftercare, providing technical and product support.
- Assisting in the onboarding of customers within scope and budget.
- Assisting with the configuration of our booking systems to customersâ specific requirements.
- Supporting the production of documentation including statement of works, feature request documentations and work acceptance forms.
- Supporting in keeping relevant systems up to date.
- Answering telephone enquiries and calling customers to capture feedback.
Future ProspectsThis would be dependent on the role they would move into, but would be inline with the industry standard at the time for a junior position if there was one available at BookingLive
Skills Required- Good planning and organisational skills. - An understanding of project management principles. - Effective written and verbal communication skills. - Strong team working ethics. - Attention to detail.
Qualities Required- Self motivated individual who enjoys representing the company. - Willing to learn, and have flexibility towards job tasks and hours. - Confidential and trustworthy.
Qualifications RequiredA-levels or GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Training ProvidedCustomer Service Specialist qualification including Functional Skills in Maths and English if required