What will the apprentice be doing?
- First line customer service, technical and fault support for all customers
- Deal with incoming emails and incoming calls and emails
- Arranging domestic and international courier collections
- Help to promote the company
- Additional ad hoc duties as and when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Well presented, polite and tactful
- Be computer literate (knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Level 2 Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
Reality CheckMonday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm / 1 hour unpaid lunch break / maximum 37.5 hours per week
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential