Working in a busy retail outlet, you will be assisting in the office and retail outlet in:
- Dealing with customers
- Handling of phone calls
- Learning about the business as you progress
- Customer service enquiries via web & face-to-face
Possible progression onto full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Reliable & punctual
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning