- Learning to apply a range of skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, responding to emails, greeting customers face to face and assisting with some basic administrative duties.
- Learning to work effectively as part of a team, as well as using your own initiative, developing excellent communication skills.
- Learning to deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way.
- Learning how to accurately maintain records, both manual and computerised.
- Effectively using IT as appropriate.
- Gaining a good understanding of procedures and policies.
- Maintaining excellent levels of attendance with your tutor sessions and successfully achieving a qualification in Customer Service.
- Progression into full time employment.
- THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Customer Service skills.
- Communication skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to delivering focused customer services.
- The ability to take ownership of tasks and work accurately and flexibly within a busy team.
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach.
- The ability to deal with a range of situations and to respond to customer’s needs.
- Excellent IT skills.
- No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service alongside Maths & English functional skills, work based learning.