Cosmetize have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice join their professional company as an Apprentice Customer Service Ecommerce Assistant. Whilst you are employed as an Apprentice you will achieve a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
We are looking for an Apprentice Customer E-commerce assistant to join their professional team. Customer E-commerce Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to online customers.
You will contribute to the overall purpose to generate revenue. You will offer administrative and operational support to all customer by responding to telephone and email enquiries.
Whilst you are employed you will achieve a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship, which is delivered in the workplace by an award-winning training provider.
Duties will include:
- Act as point of contact for online and mail order customers, answering phone and email enquiries, resolving complaints and processing orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the products to inform your customer
- Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the e-commerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items in a timely manner
- Organize incoming files to the proper order and maintain the records of invoices. This pivotal role needs to be team player in order to provide necessary information across the peers
Permanent employment for the duration of apprenticeship is for 14 months, may lead into a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Shift will be on a rota basis (may include evenings and weekends to fit with the business needs)
- Wage £4.50 per hour 30 hours per week
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- A strong attendance, reliability and punctuality record
- A positive and flexible approach, ready and willing to turn your hand to anything to get the job done
None specified. GCSEs or equivalent grade 4/C or above in maths and English is preferred.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship, which will be delivered by an Award-Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship.
This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis at work to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.