Apprentice Customer Service Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Overratted Rates Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
Duties will include:
- Carry out research and keep abreast of current Business Rate reliefs as detailed by as provided by Gov.uk and management
- Communicate with potential Business Rate Relief clients effectively
- Communicate well with team and line management
- Make Business to Business appointments to be attended by our company representatives
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships within own team and across the organisation
Progression onto full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Full training will be given in order to use the company's systems for data input
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to developing skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.