Apprentice Customer Service Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Rucomfy Bean Bags Limited
The North Lancs. Training Group
Duties will include:
- Work in all different areas
- Meeting and greeting customers
- General office duties as required
- Speaking on the phone to customers externally and internally and also via email
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office, training will be given for the internal system
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent).
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.