Apprentice Customer Service Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
POSH NAILZ TRAINING LIMITED
The North Lancs. Training Group
The ideal applicant will be trained to the highest standard in:
- Overseeing all social media correspondence and responding to all enquiries
- Schedule enrolments and coordinate courses in beauty, nails and make-up
- Supporting other staff members with various administration tasks
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IT literate- knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of using social media
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.