Apprentice Customer Service Assistant
CLIFTON TRADE BATHROOMS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working within a small depot, duties will include:
- Dealing with customers both in person and over the telephone
- Making telephone calls to prospective customers to promote the business
- Learning all about the wide range of products and preparing quotes for customers
- Logging calls on and customer feedback onto internal system
- Meeting and greeting customers and offering hospitality
Potential to continue onto full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Polite and professional as you are customer facing
- Good listener
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.