Apprentice Customer Service Agent - Intermediate (Level 2)
Cyber Coach Smart Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Calling teachers to help them use Emile
- Responding to emails
- Answering incoming phone calls
To continue onto full time employment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
- Please note that the position is full time but school term time only
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft office an advantage
- Able to write emails unsupervised
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.