Apprentice Customer Service Advisor - Motorline Toyota Gatwick - Intermediate (Level 2)
MOTORLINE HOLDINGS LIMITED
The role of a Customer Service advisor is vital to the smooth running of the aftersales department.
Duties will include;
- Using systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport
- Understanding the difference between internal and external customers
- Knowing the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies
- Understanding the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations
- Understanding your role and responsibilities
- Knowing the targets and goals you need to deliver against
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain a Diploma in Customer Service Level 2 and be a fully qualified Customer Service Advisor.
Once qualified, the right candidate can progress within the company.
- Once qualified you will have a number of transferable skills
- You may be expected to work Saturday’s on a rota basis
- Of the job training is on a residential basis
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
You should be;
- A good listener
You should be:
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Willing to study
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
Ideally, you will have, or be predicted to gain, good GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and maths, although these are not essential. However, you must be literate and numerate.
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required
With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with residential training, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification from working with some highly skilled professionals.
All travel, and, accommodation costs are covered by the employer.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.