Apprentice Customer Service Advisor- Jemca Toyota Bracknell - Intermediate (Level 2)
Duties will include;
- Using systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport
- Understanding the difference between internal and external customers
- Knowing the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies
- Understanding the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations
- Understanding your role and responsibilities
- Knowing the targets and goals you need to deliver against
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain a Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 and be a fully qualified Customer Service Advisor.
The right candidate may progress throughout the dealership
Saturday's may be required on a rota basis
You should be;
- Computer Literate
- Well organised
- Ability to deal with different types of customers
- Able to think logically
- A good listener
- Able to follow instructions
- Willing to study
- A team player
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
No formal qualifications are required but you must be literate and numerate. Modern logistic support processes and systems are highly complex, and you must have a desire to become a first-rate Parts Advisor and have a thirst for knowledge. You should also be prepared to learn maths and English, with a specific emphasis on the industry.
Level 2 Customer service practitioner
With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with residential training, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification from working with some highly skilled professionals.
Please Note: Off the job training is on a residential basis. Apprentices stay at the Mercure Burton Upon Trent. All travel, and, accommodation costs are covered by the employer
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.