Apprentice Customer Service Advisor- Inchcape Toyota Nottingham
Inchcape Plc Nottingham
Duties will include;
- Using systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport
- Understanding the difference between internal and external customers
- Knowing the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies
- Understanding the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations
- Understanding your role and responsibilities
- Knowing the targets and goals you need to deliver against
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain a Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 and be a fully qualified Customer Service Advisor.
Once qualified, the right candidate has the possibility of progress within the company.
- Once qualified, you will have a number of transferable skills
- Customer satisfaction, and meeting targets is highly rewarding
- You may be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Able to think logically
- A good listener
- Able to follow instructions
- Willing to study
- A team player
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
Ideally, you will have, or be predicted to gain, good GCSE’s (or equivalent) in English and maths, although these are not essential.
With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with residential training, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification from working with some highly skilled professionals.
- Level 3 - Customer Service framework
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
- Off the job training is on a residential basis
- Apprentices stay at the Mercure Burton Upon Trent
- All travel and accommodation costs are covered by the employer
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.