Qube Learning are working with Avery Healthcare to help find an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor. The successful candidate will complete an Customer Service Level 2 practitioner qualification lasting 15 months.
During your apprenticeship you will have a dedicated Skills Tutor, who will make regular appointments virtually or face to face, to support you throughout your qualification.
Your apprenticeship will be completed 100% at the workplace.
You will be paid National minimum wage for your age:
Under 25 rate - £6.56 - £8.91
Over 25 rate - £8.91 - £10.40
To support the Home by providing a positive and welcoming public image at the first point of contact, whether in person or by telephone, to promote and “sell” the Home to prospective new residents and their families, and undertake various marketing and sales activities.
- Greet people politely and professionally whether in person or by telephone
- Demonstrate care and empathy for the residents in the Home
- Offer assistance to all visitors to the home in a courteous and helpful manner
- Be responsible for the Reception area and ensure it is presented to a high standard at all times
- Know the Home sales show route, and check daily to ensure all areas for sales show rounds are presented to a high standard
- Make arrangements for visits of potential residents and their families, completing relevant documentation, escort and sell the features and services of the home during the show round
- Ensure all sales and marketing material is presented to a high standard whether in person or via e-mail
- Follow company procedure when taking telephone or visitor enquiries, capturing all relevant details for the Home Manager and company systems
- Pass essential information to relevant staff or residents immediately
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are accurately transferred, with details recorded in case a call back is required
- Input and retrieve information into the company enquiry management system as required
- Actively follow up and manage any sales enquiries through to admissions using the company enquiry management system
- Assist the Home Administrator as required and support certain duties in their absence
- Attend staff meetings and staff training sessions as necessary, and Group Sales meetings
- Adhere to Home Policies and Procedures.
- Actively market the Home to the private care sector and keep an up to date database of competitor prices
- Work with the Recreation and Leisure team, to market the Home positively using social media
- Provide clerical support to the Manager and when appropriate other staff, to include diary management, photocopying, filing, and maintaining records
This job description covers the main areas of responsibility and is not limited to the above. It may be subject to change periodically at the discretion of the Management and Directors, and other duties may be requested within reason.
Excellent career development including formal training
You must have had your first COVID vaccination and your second one booked due to the governments legal requirements to work in Care
- Computer skills
- Effective communication verbal and written
- Social media awareness essential
- Have the ability to meet deadlines as required and prioritise workload
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Polite Professional manner
- Display a commitment to self development
- Establish good relationships with all visitors to the home
- Exhibit a caring and friendly attitude towards the residents
GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 in English and Maths
- Customer Service qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required